Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So you wanna perform on a cruise ship?

Now what?  You have the dream.  You want to take your dream to reality.  That's where this blog comes in.  My name is Patrick and I spent 7 years singing and performing on cruise ships.  My cruise ship career took me to nearly every part of the world where I was able to visit 172 cities spanning 6 continents.  I was fortunate and blessed to be able to share this amazing time of my life with my wife, Tracy, who also sang and performed on board.  We were both born and raised in the midwest so cruise ships were not something we were familiar.  We knew they were out there, but other than watching episodes of "Love Boat" on the television as kids, or fantasizing about winning a cruise to the exotic Caribbean on "The Price is Right",  they didn't mean a lot to a couple kids raised in the landlocked heart of America.

My hope with this blog is to inform and direct you, the reader with the dream, to begin your amazing journey and career singing, dancing, performing and traveling on cruise ships.

I don't claim to know everything about the cruise industry.  The cruise industry is ever growing and it's always evolving to keep up with the times, but with my experience as well as drawing on the experiences and the knowledge of my friends who are still cruising and performing I believe I can successfully steer you in right direction.

Stay tuned for more as I help you navigate your way to the high seas of cruise life and the wonderful world that awaits you.

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea for a blog - looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete